Facilitation Master Class – Facilitator Self Assessment
All participants in the Facilitation Master Class will be asked to complete the Facilitator Self Assessment prior to the workshop. We will build the agenda from these responses, making sure we focus on each participant’s highest priorities.
People who are not attending the Master Class can use this questionnaire to plan the next steps of their growth as facilitators.
- What are the four greatest strengths you have as a facilitator?
- How could you use your strengths more effectively?
- What three changes would most improve your performance as a facilitator?
- In what situations could you implement these changes?
- What will you do differently, when will you do it?
- How will you gather feedback on your progress and success?
- What specific questions do you want us to address during the Master Class?